Clearing and adjustment 2017
The only constant is change. You can resist it, embrace it, or make it happen. It's how things get better... it's how 'new' happens, it's where innovation is born. From English to management and psychology to history, our degrees encourage you to see things differently. Make change at Goldsmiths.
Select one of the below options to register your interest for Clearing.
We must title sections and they should be a clear, article section.
- In the world's top 2% of universities (QS World University Rankings 2018)
- 3rd in the UK for effective teaching (Guardian University League Tables 2017)
- 9 out of 10 of our students go into work or further study when they graduate (DLHE 2014-15)
- Ranked in the world's elite in 10 subject areas (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017) including:
- In the UK's top 25 for the quality of our research (Research Excellence Framework, THE research intensity ranking)
- Voted one of the top creative universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2016)
With students from more than 140 countries, we provide a welcoming and broad-minded environment for studying in London. For dedicated advice and guidance on applying to Goldsmiths as an international student visit our international student pages.
Find out more about how Goldsmiths can support you in finding accommodation.