Our on-campus, low-cost gym Club Pulse is open to students and the public.
Goldsmiths and leading leisure company Pulse Fitness have developed brand new facilities by investing over £750,000.
The facilities include:
- Stunning open-plan fitness suite encompassing of state of the art fitness machines, 90 exercise stations, fully air-conditioned, and with TV entertainment.
- Dance studio offering an extensive workout class programme
- Studio cycling bikes
- Male & female changing rooms with secure lockers
Monday to Thursday: 7am–9:45pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am–4:30pm (9-10am and 4:30-5:30pm Women-only sessions)
Holiday closing times
Club Pulse's holiday closures will be specified here as and when they occur.
- Club Pulse will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday 29 August 2016, and will re-open on Tuesday 30 Auguest 2016 at 7.00am.
- Tuesdays 12.00pm Zumba and Wednesdays 5.15pm Hip Hop Dance will be cancelled from Tuesday the 21 and Wednesday the 22 June 2016 respectively. They will restart on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 September 2016. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to your work.
Telephone: 0208 691 8404
Email: info (@clubpulsegoldsmiths.co.uk)
Follow Club Pulse on Facebook for news and updates.
For more information about Club Pulse including facilities, class times, and membership details, visit the Club Pulse website.