There is no parking available at Goldsmiths unless you have a mobility difficulty.
From Central London
- Take the A2 towards Dover via the Old Kent Road
- At the end of Old Kent Road (on the New Cross Gate one-way system) turn into New Cross Road
- Keep in the right hand lane and shortly after Sainsbury's take the A20 fork to Lewisham.
- Turn right at the traffic lights into Lewisham Way - Goldsmiths is on the left.
From Kent, Surrey, Sussex, or north if using Blackwall Tunnel or Dartford River Crossing (southbound)
- Follow the A2 or A20 towards London (using M25 or South Circular road to join the nearest of these)
- On the A20, after passing through Lewisham, the Richard Hoggart Building is clearly visible on the left after about one mile
- On the A2, follow the left turn after New Cross Station into Amersham Road, turn right at the traffic lights into Lewisham Way - Goldsmiths is on the left downhill.