Now accepting applications for the 2016/17 academic year.
At Goldsmiths you can:
- Choose from a range of Masters degrees covering areas including Digital Entrepreneurship, Occupational Psychology, Consumer Behaviour and the Management of Innovation
- Be part of a powerful creative network of individuals from a range of diverse global backgrounds
- Be in the perfect place to test your theories out in the real world – with a global financial centre easily accessible from campus, you can conduct research within the organisation you’re learning about in the lecture
- Be part of a supportive institute giving you the skills to grow and thrive in any profession, in any role, and at any stage in your career
- Benefit from strong cross-sector industry links and guidance from leading academics in subjects ranging from psychology to design and from consumer behaviour to computing
- Access the most up-to-date theory, research, and practice, ensuring the skills you learn are always underpinned by expert knowledge
We're currently accepting applications for our postgraduate management programmes so take the chance to explore our programmes and find the right fit for your interests and aspirations.
Short Course - HR Analytics: The DNA of organisational effectiveness and employee well-being