Need to renew a book?
You can renew your loans online, by email, by telephone or in person at the self-service machines or Help Desk.
- On the online catalogue
- Go to libra.gold.ac.uk and log into ‘Your Library Record’ at the top of the screen.
- Enter your ID number/barcode number and PIN.
- Your barcode is the number underneath the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is usually your date of birth i.e. ddmmyy.
- Click the underlined number to the right of 'Loans'
- click the 'renew all' button, to renew all items issued to you
- or click the underlined number of the item you wish to renew, this launches another screen 'Details for loan', click on renew to extend the loan
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- By phone on 020 7919 7189
- Use the self-service machines to renew or come to the Library Help Desk. You do not need to bring your books, just your Goldsmiths card.
You will not be able to renew books yourself if:
- Your record is blocked
- An item is reserved
If you encounter any problems renewing your items contact us:
Phone - 020 7919 7189
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org