All former students automatically join the Goldsmiths alumni community and can register to use the Library's facilities.
- You can register as a reference only user for free, or pay £50 annually which will enable you to borrow 4 ordinary loan books.
- Alumni members can access the Library between 09.00-21.00 daily.
- Access to computers, online resources and Wi-Fi is only available to current students due to licencing constraints.
- Please note that if you are in debt to Goldsmiths, you will need to clear this debt before registering with the Library.
How to register
- Apply for your Library card in person by visiting the Library Reception between 09.00-20.00 on weekdays or 11.30-17.30 on weekends during term-time. Term dates can be found here: http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/
- During Vacations apply at Library Reception between 09.00-16.45 on weekdays or 11.30-17.15 at weekends.
- Please bring proof of address (e.g. utility bill) and your alumni status (certificate, transcript or Goldsmiths ID card). If you are not able to provide confirmation of your alumni status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can verify your status with the Library directly before you visit.
- Collect your card from the Security Office in the Richard Hoggart Building. This is open from 12.00-14.00 and 17.00-18.45 on weekdays and from 12.00-14.00 on Saturdays.
How to contact us
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
Telephone 020 7919 7150 (Library Reception), 020 7919 7189 (Library Help Desk)