Goldsmiths Music Department are delighted to announce a new partnership with Roli, who manufacture the progressive Seaboard instruments.
About our music studios
Designed to optimise acoustic and electronic sound reproduction, the Goldsmiths Music studios are a creative space for research, performance and recording. Thanks to sponsors, and to the largest capital investment by Goldsmiths since 2011, musicians can make professional-level recordings using state-of-the-art equipment.
The studio is available for commercial hire with an engineer or assistant engineer. There is parking for 2 cars and easy access to load in and out.
Features of our music studios
- Three live rooms. Studio 1 has 12ft high ceilings, a timber floor and variable acoustics. Studios 2 and 3 have a dryer acoustic for a more focused sound.
- Central control room linked to all studios
- Large-format Calrec vintage analogue mixing desk with 72 Inputs
- Plate Reverb
- Yamaha C6 Grand Piano in concert piano condition
- 2x Upright pianos, Fender Rhodes and a Prophet PE-08 analogue synthesiser
- Large collection of new and vintage microphones including the famous Neumann U47
- Large collection of vintage and new analogue outboard equipment (Neve, API, Urei, Teletronix etc.)
- Pro-tools HD recording system
10h day with engineer - £375 + VAT
Significant discounts are available for alumni (up to 3 years). Please contact us for more details.
286 New Cross Road
London SE14 6AF
020 8691 9278
Or you can follow our blog.
Photos of our studio
Check out what's inside our music studio.