- MA in Digital Media: Technology & Cultural Form
- MA in Digital Culture
- MFA in Computational Arts
- MSc in Computer Games & Entertainment
- MPhil & PhD in Arts & Computational Technology
- MPhil & PhD in Computer Science
- MPhil & PhD in Cultural Studies
- MPhil & PhD in Media & Communications
- MA/MSc in Digital Journalism
Why study Digital Media at Goldsmiths?
We do a lot of work involving digital media across the university, and have one of the largest groups of academics working on digital matters in the UK. This encompasses work across the arts, the humanities, the social sciences, and in social and creative technologies.
Related taught and research programmes are listed above. Each programme looks at digital media from a unique perspective.
Find out more
Find out more about Digital Media at Goldsmiths.