Why study one of our postgraduate International Pathways at Goldsmiths?
Goldsmiths International Pathways are designed for students preparing to study a degree at Goldsmiths, or at another UK institution. There are a selection of Pathways to choose from, depending on your academic qualification and your level of English language.
- Our language and academic courses focus on the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- We look at these skills in academic contexts such as cultural or media studies, and in practices such as art, design, performance and music.
- As a student here, you will gain knowledge in how to approach your subject through the English language, and develop core linguistic and academic skills.
- Our courses introduce you to the content you’ll study, giving you the opportunity to experience the key themes of your chosen subject.
- We'll introduce you to Goldsmiths’ unique learning environment, so you can enjoy the wider culture of the University.
Find out more
Find out more about the Centre for English Language and Academic Writing.