Goldsmiths: a close-knit community, a rich academic heritage, a creative powerhouse, a thought-provoking place.
Our academic departments, centres and institutes offer a range of study options within the arts and humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computing, and entrepreneurial business and management.
- We're in the world's top 100 universities for the arts and humanities (QS World University Rankings 2012).
- We'll strive to support your future career with our Careers Service, work placements and industry links.
- We offer financial support including scholarships and bursaries to many undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- We're ranked 9th in the UK for world-leading 4* research (Research Assessment Excellence).
- We've been recognised as one of the UK's top creative universities as voted for by students (Which? University 2012).
- Six winners of the Turner Prize – and almost a quarter of those shortlisted for the award since it began – have been Goldsmiths graduates.
- Our London zone 2 campus is a great base for experiencing the capital and student life.