Goldsmiths: a close-knit community, a rich academic heritage, a creative powerhouse, a thought-provoking place.
Our academic departments, centres and institutes offer a range of study options within the arts and humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computing, and entrepreneurial business and management.
- You’ll be taught by and will debate with the best in the field: our academics are the people who write the books that appear on reading lists across the country
- No other university has had such an impact on popular culture – read the stories of some of our stellar alumni and staff
- We're ranked first in London for our high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
- We'll strive to support your future career with our Careers Service, work placements and industry links
- We offer financial support including scholarships and bursaries to many undergraduate and postgraduate applicants
- We're ranked 9th in the UK for world-leading 4* research (Research Assessment Excellence)
- We've been recognised as one of the UK's top creative universities as voted for by students (Which? University 2013)
- Seven winners of the Turner Prize – and almost a quarter of those shortlisted for the award since it began – have been former students
- Our London zone 2 campus is a great base for experiencing the capital and student life
- You could take part of your studies in a European city as part of the EU-funded Erasmus+ scheme