Research Ethics (including forms)
REF Code of Practice (college log in required)
Checklist for Researchers Goldsmiths Code of Practice (see 'Code of Practice for the Career Management of Contract Researchers')
Checklist for Managers Goldsmiths Code of Practice (see 'Code of Practice for the Career Management of Contract Researchers')
Goldsmiths Research Office provides a pro-active resource for researchers across all College disciplines at all stages of their career - a full support service designed to nurture, encourage, promote and facilitate research activity.
Applications for Research Funding are overseen from inception, through institutional authorisation to finance support, post-award support and monitoring.
We also offer a source of support for researcher career development, including specialist advice for contract researchers in line with the principles of the UK Concordat.
Amongst the services provided are:
- a live database of research funding opportunities which can provide personalised funding email alerts
- advice and guidance on research proposal writing and form filling as well as applications for Research Leave
- electronic proposal submission
- Researcher Career Development guidance
- financial management and costing of projects from the Finance Office
- technical guidance for projects which require IT solutions or a technical infrastructure
- training sessions which can be tailored to departmental interests
- support for practice-based research in the visual and performing arts
International collaborations and European research initiatives are actively supported by staff with specific knowledge and experience in the development of good practice in working with institutions across the world.
Under the management of the Pro-Warden Research and Enterprise, Goldsmiths Research Office administrates the College Research and Enterprise Committee responsible for forming Goldsmiths research policy, multidisciplinary College Research Centres and business links.