Goldsmiths, University of London
Learn from the highly cited academics how to improve your writing in one day. Get the top tips from experienced editors and reviewers on how to get your work published.
This course is taught by internationally renowned academics with extensive experience of publishing, reviewing and editing for top journals and presenting to diverse audiences.
As science is becoming truly international, researchers are faced with the challenge of publishing in established international journals, which requires excellent writing and publishing skills. Developing good writing skills and a strong publication and citation track-record are major challenges for all scientists.
This course will develop your writing and ability to publish in international journals, and is tailored to your needs, incorporating research topics relevant to your interests.
Of thousands of degree-granting Universities, Goldsmiths Psychology department is in the World top 100 in the QS rankings for academic reputation. Papers by our academics our highly cited: we hold 55th place among the Worlds' Psychology departments for the number of citations per published paper.
How to Apply
All enquiries can be sent to Teemu Toivainen at email@example.com
Cancellations up to 14 days before the course start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. For later cancellations, or non attendance, the full course fee will be charged.
- 10% if you are taking two courses in consecutive weeks
- 20% UK students
- 25% UK Law Students Association (UKLSA) Members (those at pre-qualifying stage)
- 10% Early career solicitors/attorneys, up to 5 years post qualifying
- If five people register from the same institution for the same intake, the fifth place is free
- Goldsmiths students, staff and alumni - email us for current discounts