Chapter Lewisham is located in Lewisham, Zone 2, with excellent travel links to many London landmarks. It's also a short bus ride from campus. The nearest train station is Lewisham.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, and we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate or postgraduate students. Chapter Lewisham houses around 600 students - 96 are Goldsmiths students.
This hall is only available through Goldsmiths until 13 September 2020
Pictures of Chapter
Room types available
- 3 bedroom apartment (Private room in a small apartment shared with two other residents, with shared bathroom and a communal kitchen and lounge area)
- Ensuite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Shared kitchen with induction hob, fridge, freezer and either a combination microwave/grill/oven or a microwave and oven. If you are in a studio flat you'll have a kitchenette with induction hob, combination microwave/grill/oven and an under counter fridge with freezer drawer
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Games and TV room
- Study areas
- Access to a roof terrace
- Common room
- Private gym
- Membership system that allows access to events and facilities at other Chapter locations in London
- Access to a 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Chapter Lewisham, 46 Thurston Rd, London SE13 7SD
This hall is managed by Chapter. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.