Dean House is based in New Cross and it's a 2-minute walk from campus. The nearest train station is New Cross.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Undergraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and from different degrees, but we’ll try and house you with people of a similar age.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- En suite medium (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
Please note this hall is no longer available to Goldsmiths for 2020-21. Students who were eligible for this hall have already been offered alternative accommodation for 2020-21.
Pictures of Dean House
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board
- Bike storage
- Access to on-site launderette
- Courtyard garden
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to 24-hour security staff. They are based at Loring Hall but work across multiple locations.
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Dean House, 347-351 New Cross Road, London SE14 6AT
This hall us managed by Goldsmiths and is signed up to The Student Accommodation Code developed by Universities UK and GuildHE.