The Yarn Store stocks a large range of yarns and other materials that may be of use in the textiles laboratories and studio.
- Cottons, silks and linens
- Wools for knit, weave and rug making, fancy wool blends
- Cane, raffia, paper ropes
- Enamelled/bare copper wires, plastic coated wires, various colours available
- Coloured and transparent Lurex / Viscose / Monofilament
- Merino Tops for felt making and spinning
- Polyester and Acrylic mixes, useful for heat transfer processes in the Print & Dye Laboratory
All items sold at cost price. Suggestions for new ranges are welcomed.
Monday-Thursday from 2-2.30pm.
The Yarn Store is managed by Helen Weston.