The Dek Growth Programme aims to deliver strategic, practical and innovative support to businesses who want to achieve growth.
Traditionally the Dek Business Growth programme was set up to help businesses grow. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and businesses struggling to survive we are ensuring that the support offered is tailored to meet this current need.
Our present workshop offerings reflect this and the business mentoring has also been slightly extended to provide additional support to businesses:
- All workshops made available online
- Existing workshops/training adapted for crisis response
- New workshops have been/are being developed to help SMEs responded to the current climate and help them survive and think about what happens after
- Increased 1-1 offer to provide additional sessions to companies
- Regular contact and updates with existing SMEs through a call centre, notifying them of upcoming workshops, taking any comments and feedback
- Continuing to offer consultancy projects and placements remotely
Many businesses think of growth in terms of increased sales, but we think it is also important to focus how the business community develop their skills and knowledge to create the capacity and environment for growth and also crucially important how to maintain or improve profitability.
What the programme does
This programme focuses on developing business people using a mix of traditional business, social science and creative thinking based training.
Our aim is to help you discover things about you, your staff, your business and target markets you do not yet know.
We will help you understand alternative models of management, leadership and business and help you develop the mind-set and flexibility to respond and manage increasing pressures and shifts in challenges.
Who it is for
The Growth programme is available to individuals and businesses with up to 250 employees.
For those in the process of starting a new business or in the first years of dek trading we aim to help you establish a sound business base or help you move to a stage where you can grow your business. Once you have reached this stage we then focus on how established businesses can build capacity for sustainable growth.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Business diagnostics and support
- Accounting and finance
- Marketing and promotion including social media
- Business mentoring and networking
- Staff development
- Product and service development
- Innovation and culture change
- Creating and managing growth
How to join the Dek programme
Please register at deklondon.com once you have registered you will be contacted by Dek Lewisham to arrange your business diagnostic and deK support plan.