Chaotic cabaret in the pub featuring a line-up of Goldsmiths academics who will delve into the weird and wonderful side of their research.
What happens when you fill a pub with lovely people, then invite loads of amazing researchers to entertain them?
Join us at the Chandos on Wednesday, 5 June as Goldsmiths researchers take you on a high-speed dash through their chosen subjects. Expect laughs, facts that sound totally made up but aren't, and loads of terrible PowerPoints.
Hosted by comedian and compere Steve Cross.
* Sarah Cox (History) Grappling With History: The Search for Brockley's Victorian King of Wrestling
* Dr Gordon Wright (Psychology) 10,000 lies of Donald Trump
* Dr John Price (History) The idiosyncratic underbelly of Victorian and Edwardian heroism
* Dr Caspar Addyman (Psychology) What is the meaning of life?
* Dr Jamie Ward (Computing) Change is possible: career advice from a parking meter
* Jesse Wolpert (Computing) Digital Alter Egos
* Dr Guido Orgs (Psychology) The Evolutionary Biology of Dance
* Dr Sarah Wiseman (Computing) Practicing safe cyber
Doors at 7pm. 7:30pm start.
All proceeds to the Brockley Max Festival.
Dates & times
|Date||Time||Add to calendar|
|5 Jun 2019||7:00pm - 9:30pm|
If you are attending an event and need the College to help with any mobility requirements you may have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure we can accommodate your needs.