GoldReach provides enhanced careers support for UK undergraduate students (home fee status) from underrepresented backgrounds.
Primary page content
We recognise that students from underrepresented groups* may face additional barriers accessing graduate-level employment. GoldReach aims to help you reflect on your aspirations and reach your potential.
What GoldReach offers
GoldReach will provide you with the opportunity to broaden your career horizons, develop your employability skills and access a range of opportunities designed to help you compete for internships, jobs and other work opportunities.
- Longer, 30 minute individual career appointments, giving you the time you may need to explore your future
- Speakers and sessions relevant to your interests
- Additional coaching to facilitate access to work experience opportunities
- Advanced bookings for careers and employability events to ensure you don’t miss out on opportunities
- Summer insight events to showcase different employer and job sectors
- Newsletters to keep you informed of upcoming opportunities both inside and outside the university
Who it is for
You are eligible to sign up for GoldReach if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Household income of less than 25K as declared to Student Finance
- Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic (BME) background
- Mature student – over the age of 21 at the start of your course (undergraduate only)
- Disabled or long-term health condition
- Care leaver or estranged student
- Gypsy, Roma or Traveller background
- Student parent or carer
- Have refugee or asylum seeker status
- Adult children from military families
Please note that you must also be a UK domiciled ‘home’ student.
* Groups that have been identified as under-represented by the Office for Students.
Register for GoldReach
Required information (*)