Here we list recent publications from CCER colleagues, community activists and students. The aim of the CCER is to link research to community needs. If you are a researcher looking for a project or a community activist looking for local activities, take a look below and see if anything or anyone appeals!
- Green, R., Report: 'We're Doing This For Jimmy'- Deptford Safety Conference (PDF Download) 2017.
- Green R., Turner A., Stacey T. and Ebo R. (2016) Pollards Hill Community Youth Survey, MOAT Housing Association.
- Green R. (2016) Review of the London Borough of Haringey Adult Partnership Boards, London Borough of Haringey.
- Green, Roger and Stacey, T. (2015), The Voices of Older People: Exploring Social Isolation and Loneliness in the City of London (PP download) London: City of London
- Green, R. and Stacey, T. (2015), From the street to the home. Voices from the Bench Outreach Housing First Project. London: Bench Outreach
- Green R. (2015) Understanding Participatory Budgeting (PDF download). The Deptford New Cross Choose Health Fund, (North Lewisham Health Improvement Programme), Public Health Lewisham.
- Green R. (2015) Lewisham’s African and Caribbean Communities: Long term Medical Conditions. An Exploratory Study, Lewisham CCG.
- Green R. and Turner A. (2015) Pellant Road (Aintree Estate). Resident and Community Survey, MITIE/London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Green R., Ferguson J., and Turner A. (2014) Bloemfontein Road Shops: At the heart of the community. A Report, MITIE/London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Green, Roger, Henri, Tom, Campbell, Jim and Greaves, Bethan (2014) Putting Food On The Table Understanding Food Poverty: Exploring Food Bank Use In Lewisham (PDF download) London: CCER
- Green, Roger (2012), 'Working Together' Engaging with South London's Voluntary and Community Sector: A Community Scoping
- Dhanda, Meena, Waughray, Annapurna, Keane, David, Mosse, David, Green, Roger & Whittle, Stephen (2014), Research Report 91: Caste in Britain: Socio-Legal Review (PDF download) London: Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Dhanda, Meena, Waughray, Annapurna, Keane, David, Mosse, David, Green, Roger & Whittle, Stephen (2014b), Research Report 92: Experts' Seminar and Stakeholders' Workshop (PDF download) London: Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Green, R., Destination Nowhere: A South Mimms Motorway Service Station Diary, London: Athena Press, 2004.
- (2017) 'Extending democracy to young people: is it time for youth suffrage?' Youth & Policy, no.116 http://www.youthandpolicy.org/y-and-p-archive/issue-116/
- Shukra & Mullings, S (2014) Becoming Radio Ready: Valuing youth radio training
- (2011) Contributor to a Council of Europe Intercultural Cities Workshop on Policy Evaluation in Pecs, Hungary.
- (2011) Paper presented to ‘Conference on Dynamics of Multi-Ethnic Britain’ held at ZIF in Bielefeld, Germany
- (2010) ‘Community Cohesion: challenges to anti-oppressive approaches in Community and Youth Work’ to the Seminar on ‘Positive Action and Community Cohesion in the UK’ for the British Academy and the Institute of Education
- (2009) ‘Youth Participation’ paper presented to the Youth and Policy Bi-Annual Conference in Durham
- et al (2008) 'Community Engagement and Community Cohesion' http://www.jrf.org.uk/search/site/shukra
- Turner, A. (2015) Moving on Up: An Evaluation of the Young Dad’s Council (PDF Download) Family and Childcare Trust.
- Turner, A. (2015) The People’s Network: A Summary of Views and Aspirations (PDF Download)
- Turner, A., (2016) Business and Community Together - An Evaluation (PDF download).
- Field, Yvonne, Murray, Karl and Chilangwa Farmer, Diane (2015), A place to call home. Community asset ownership (PDF download) London: UBELE/Locality
- Young People and Church since 1900: Engagement and Exclusion
Thompson, Naomi. Young People and Church since 1900: Engagement and Exclusion. Routledge. ISBN 978-1472489784
- Indoctrination, Thompson, Naomi. 2017. Indoctrination. In: , ed. Sage Encyclopedia of Political Behavior. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- 'Being church' The social and spiritual purposes and impacts of Christian detached youth work
Thompson, Naomi and Ballantyne, James. 2017. 'Being church' The social and spiritual purposes and impacts of Christian detached youth work. Journal of Youth and Theology, ISSN 1741-0819
- Social Pedagogy, Informal Education and Ethical Youth Work Practice
Thompson, Naomi and Slovenko, Karolina. 2015. Social Pedagogy, Informal Education and Ethical Youth Work Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare, 10(1), pp. 19-34. ISSN 1749-6535