Yiyun Li is a professional dancer, experienced dance teacher and creative choreographer who has worked in Chongqing No.47 College as a specialised dance teacher and for five years at Chongqing Broadcasting and Television Station as a choreographer.
Yiyun obtained the Gold Award of performer in the professional group and Silver Award in performance for her self-choreographed dance piece Taste of Sichuan in the Third Shaanxi Province Lotus Dance Contest. She was also awarded the honor of excellent choreographer in 2012. She is a professional teacher and dancer in traditional Chinese dance, including Chinese classical dance and Chinese folk dance.
- 2019, Master of Education, Majoring in Dance Education, Shaanxi Normal University
- 2014, Dance teacher qualification certificate
- 2014, Bachelor of Arts in Dance theory, Shaanxi Normal University.
- 2010, Secondary specialization in Chinese Dance Performance, Chongqing Vocational College of Culture and Arts.
- Short Course - Chinese Folk Dance( running currently in Goldsmiths, University of London)
- Chongqing Broadcasting and Television Station - Chinese Classical Dance