Xueting graduated from China's leading institution for dance training, Beijing Dance Academy, with a master's degree in Dance studies.
Her main research direction is Chinese dance aesthetics,Chinese classical dance, Dance universal education.
She has worked as a teacher at the Confucius Institute of the University of Central Lancashire where she was responsible for teaching and performing a variety of different forms of Chinese dance. In March 2018 she designed several dance talent performances and coached students to participate in the Chinese Bridge contest, supporting a student to win third prize in the final of the British Division.
- 2018, MA, Dance Studies, Beijing Dance Academy
- Certified instructor of Chinese dance, Beijing Dance Academy
- Certified as an Ethnic Folk Dance Grade Examination Teacher, The Institute of Chinese Art Education
- The Application of Educational Theory in the Popularization of Adult Dance Teaching (Educational teaching research 2017, Issue 10)
- The significance of Chinese Classical Dance on Aesthetic education （Public Culture and Art, 2016, Issue 19)
- Body annotation of traditional philosophy（Yangtze River Series of Journal, September 2016, Issue 348）
- Chinese Ribbon Dance - Goldsmiths Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance
- Outreach for Schools program - Goldsmiths Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance