An introductory workshop covering library resources and referencing. We will help you to discover all the resources available to you, including hints and tips to make your searches more effective. You will be introduced to the basics of referencing and shown some tools to make the process easier.
- Recognise and be able to find basic resources from a bibliography
- Know how to use Library Search effectively to find resources
- Feel confident accessing online resources including e-books and e-journal articles
- Understand the principles of referencing
- Know where to find referencing guidance and tools to make referencing easier