An introduction to reference management software and our recommended reference management software (Zotero). The session is aimed for all researchers/students that have not yet used Zotero to manage a library of references and produce a reference list.
- To introduce reference management software
- To install Zotero and register a Zotero account
- To add records to your Zotero library and use the Zotero Connector
- To introduce the Zotero word processor plugin
- And produce a references list in a style of your choice.
Recommended for researchers/students that have not yet used Zotero to manage a library of references and produce a references list.
90 min workshop
The training room does not have PCs so please bring a laptop with you.
If you would like to know more please email: academicskills (@gold.ac.uk)