Develop skills and techniques to take the fear of our presenting and put across your message
One to One sessions
In addition to our workshops below you can meet with specialist study skills tutors who can help you with all aspects of academic work.
Practise Presentation Skills
This workshop aims to help students improve their presentation skills. It will cover preparing and delivering presentations to help you present information clearly and effectively.
- Ways to prepare a presentation
- The importance of preparation
- The importance of presenting information clearly and effectively
- How to work in groups
- The differences between good and bad presentations
90 min workshop
All students who must deliver either individual or group presentations as a coursework component.
If you would like to know more please email: email@example.com
Core - Presenting with Confidence
Do you dread standing in front of an audience and presenting? Come and learn how to find your voice and present your message in a clear and engaging way. We will explore ways of speaking with simple suggestions about developing a presentation style that works for you.
- How to be prepared for public speaking
- An introduction to useful techniques
- Come away with a greater sense of confidence when addressing various audiences
60 min workshop
Recommended for any students who want to improve their confidence when presenting.