Anna Grant is a lecturer in Education, teaching on the Primary PGCE across a range of subjects, as well as supervising students on school placements. She also works as an academic tutor for Secondary Maths and runs the Year 2 Introduction to Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages module for the BA in Education, Culture and Society.
- MA in Children’s Literature, Goldsmiths, University of London, 2016
- Maths Specialist Teacher (MaST), University of Brighton, 2013
- PGCE in Primary Education, University of Sussex, 2005
- Certificate in Teaching English to Adults and Young Learners UCLES, New College Nottingham, 2002
- BA Hons French & Russian, University of Nottingham, 1999
Anna has taught adults and children in a wide range of settings, across Russia, Japan and the UK. Her pedagogic practice is grounded in a creative approach, to encourage active, student-led learning. She is currently a governor of a local primary school.