Primary page content
ValueReturn airfare from your home country to the UK Approved tuition fees Monthly living allowance between £1,110 and £1,362
Year of entry2021 entry
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
How to apply
For more information and to apply, please visit the Commonwealth Scholarships website.
Goldsmiths scholarships and bursaries regulations can be found here.