Our International Summer School is scheduled to run for four weeks from Sunday 1 July until Sunday 29 July 2018.
The cost for the International Summer School will be £4,500 which will include tuition fees, excursions, accommodation and three meals per day for four weeks.
- A chance to study in one of the UK's top creative universities. You'll take part in lectures on contemporary art, politics and international relations and English language taught by Goldsmiths academics
- Accommodation for the entire duration of the programme
- Meet and greet service at the airport upon arrival, including airport transfers
- Catering (3x meals a day) including off-campus evening meals where applicable
- Full access to the on-campus library and study facilities
- Optional employability skills support from our Careers Service
Please complete the application form by Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Once you’ve submitted an application, please send copies of the below documents to email@example.com.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of your English Language qualification, eg IELTS, TOEFL
- Photocopies of academic qualifications eg High School, Secondary Education, undergraduate degree
You’ll be notified as to the outcome of your application on Monday 19 March 2018.
You must accept your place and pay a deposit of £500 before Friday 30 March 2018.
Activities during your stay
From exploring museums to taking in breathtaking views, there is no shortage of entertaining and insightful activities you’ll experience during your four weeks in London, one of the world's most exciting cities.
We've put together an extensive activity schedule which is designed to ensure you maximise your studies and, of course, create amazing memories. Highlights include:
- A traditional British afternoon tea
- An all-inclusive, overnight trip to Paris
- A chance to look over London's skyline
- Visits to a number of London’s most illustrious museums, including Tate Britain, the Royal Museums Greenwich and V&A
- The chance to experience West End theatre
- A farewell reception
If you need a visa to travel to the UK, then the Short Term Student visa is the most suitable. To find out more about this type of visa, you can visit the Immigration Advisory Service (IAS) page. Depending on your nationality, you may need to apply for this visa before you travel to the UK and the application normally takes 3-4 weeks so as soon as you have a place on the programme, have paid your deposit, and you have received a supporting letter from the IAS, you should make your visa application. There’s more information in our immigration section, including details about when you can apply for a visa at the border, or when you need to apply before you travel to the UK.
If you have any questions about applying for a visa, you can contact the IAS at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You should make sure you have a supporting letter from the IAS before making a visa application or travelling to the UK.
If you have any questions about the summer school before you arrive, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.