In this section
The studio is available for commercial hire with an engineer or assistant engineer.
There is parking for two cars and easy access to load in and out.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates. Significant discounts are available for recent alumni (of up to three years).
- Three live rooms. Studio 1 has 12ft high ceilings, a timber floor and variable acoustics. Studios 2 and 3 have a drier acoustic for a more focused sound.
- Central control room linked to all studios
- Large-format Calrec vintage analogue mixing desk with 72 Inputs
- Otari MTR-90 MKII 2" 24-Track Tape Machine
- Plate Reverb, Spring Reverb, Space Echo
- Yamaha C6 Grand Piano in concert piano condition
- 2x Upright pianos, Fender Rhodes piano, Prophet 08, Yamaha CS-10, Roland Juno 106 analogue synthesisers
- Large collection of new and vintage microphones including the famous Neumann U47
- Large collection of vintage and new analogue outboard equipment (Neve, API, UREI, Teletronix etc.)
- Pro-tools HD recording system
The GMS is happy to recommend a mastering service courtesy of our own engineer Nicholas Powell.
Using a range of analogue and digital equipment he is able to get your mixes ready for a digital release.