Tier 4 (General) student visas

In this section


Everything you need to know about Tier 4 student visas, including how and when to apply.

Camden Town

What is Tier 4

Tier 4 (General) is a type of UK visa suitable for full time study with a licensed ‘sponsor’.  Goldsmiths is licensed by UK Visas and Immigration (the UKVI) to sponsor international students coming to study approved courses with us in the UK. This part of our website has lots of information about applying for a Tier 4 visa, and you can download our 'Guide to Tier 4' for more details.

Related content