CSC Shared Scholarship Scheme
There is one scholarship available to a postgraduate Masters student from a developing commonwealth country*. The scholarship provides full tuition fees, living costs, airfares and allowances, and is jointly funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and Goldsmiths.
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of, or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country*, or be a British Protected Person
- Be a permanent resident in an eligible Commonwealth country*
- Have applied to one of the following courses at Goldsmiths:
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Masters degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country (as classified by the World Bank)
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
Details about how to apply can be found on the CSCUK website.
Please note, the course application is made to Goldsmiths and the scholarship application is made via the Commonwealth Commission online application form. You will not be considered for the scholarship if you have not made a course application to Goldsmiths.
When to apply
Applications are now open.
The deadline for applications is 18 December 2019, 16:00 GMT.
Please note that scholarship and funding schemes are subject to availability of funds, and the details given here are subject to change at any time. Potential applicants are therefore urged to check this information regularly to ensure that they are aware of available schemes, current procedures and deadlines.
* Eligible Commonwealth Countries:
Papua New Guinea