Information for incoming students who are currently enrolled on a dedicated 1+2 or 2+2 UK transfer degree programme.
By providing bespoke advice and guidance to transfer students we aim to make the transition from studying in your home country to studying in the UK as stress and difficulty free as possible, allowing you to focus on your studies and experience all of the wonderful things London has to offer.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan Moore, International Partnerships Manager.
South Puget Sound Community College, USA – Anthropology and Politics and International Relations
As you will be entering into Year 2, you might want to look at the modules you will be taking before you arrive. You can find module descriptions on the programme pages or by downloading the programme specifications:
- BA Anthropology - download the programme specification (PDF)
- BA Politics - download the programme specification (PDF)
- BA Politics & International Relations - download the programme specification (PDF)
- BA Politics, Philosophy & Economics - download the programme specification (PDF)
- BA Economics, Politics & Public Policy - download the programme specification (PDF)
Students must normally have achieved a GPA of 3.0 in their Associate Degree.
If you are a national of the United States of America, by providing evidence of your nationality (your passport), you will not need to take an English Language Qualification.
If you are a national of a non-majority English speaking country you would need to submit an IELTS 6.0 with 6.0 in Writing and with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
You should apply through the UCAS website.
For further information and guidance on the process please visit our how to apply page.