Need to renew a book?
You can renew your library loans in the following ways:
- Online: using the library catalogue
- Go to librarysearch.gold.ac.uk and 'Sign In' at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your ID number/barcode number and PIN.
- Your barcode is the number underneath the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is usually your date of birth i.e. ddmmyy.
- Once signed in, click on your name and then on 'My Library Card'
- In the 'Overview' section, click the 'Renew All' button to renew all items issued to you
- or in the 'Loans' section, click on 'Renew' for the individual item you wish to renew
- In the library: use the self-service machines to renew or come to the Library Help Desk. You do not need to bring your books, just your Goldsmiths card.
- By phone on 020 7919 7189
- By email to library (@gold.ac.uk)
You will not be able to renew books yourself if:
- Your record is blocked
- An item is reserved
If you encounter any problems renewing your items contact us:
Phone - 020 7919 7189
Email - library (@gold.ac.uk)