- Academic and research staff, postgraduate, part-time undergraduates and those on a placement lasting more than six weeks may borrow books.
- To apply to borrow register with SCONUL. Once you have received your validation email, please complete Goldsmiths online SCONUL application form
- Applications can take up to 5 days to process
- You will receive an email following approval of your application. Please take this email to Reception in the Richard Hoggart Building (campus map)
- Concierge staff will take your photo and issue you with a Goldsmiths card.
- Full-time undergraduate students and non-academic staff can use the Library for reference use with a SCONUL access validation email.
Visitors please note
- SCONUL users only have access to the building up until 21.00
- No access to computers (except the library catalogue). SCONUL users can connect to the eduroam wifi network if their home institution also uses eduroam, or the Guest WiFi network.
- The library reserves the right, under the SCONUL operating principles, to limit borrowing to 3-week loan books, and offers the same borrowing entitlement that is extended to other external users.
If you have any questions, please email library (@gold.ac.uk)