Monika Metykova, "Culture in the hands of nationalist populist governments: Observations from new European Union member states," Global Media and Communication (forthcoming 2014.
- Kevin Robins, ‘European Culture in Transition: The Possibility Space of Transnationalism’, Institute for the Study of European Transformations, London Metropolitan University, 23 March 2009.
- Kevin Robins, 'Transnational Communications and Transcultural Studies', Paper presented at Seminar on Migration, Languages and Television, Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, 23 January 2009.
- Kevin Robins, 'Transnational Communications and Transcultural Studies', Paper presented at Transformations in Art and Culture Annual Conference: Politics of Convergence, VU University, Amsterdam, 20-21 January 2009.
- Monika Metykova, “Individual Influences : Journalists’ Values and Norms” and “From News Nets to House Rules: Organisational Contexts.” In Paschal Preston, Making the News: Contemporary Journalism Practices and News Cultures in Europe. London: Routledge, 2009 (both chapters together with Paschal Preston).
- Monika Metykova, “A Key Relation: Journalists and their Publics.” In Paschal Preston, Making the News: Contemporary Journalism Practices and News Cultures in Europe. London: Routledge, 2009.
- Paschal Preston and Monika Metykova, ‘Re-Framing Political Public Spheres: Media, Political Communication and Crises in Europe.’ In Michał Krzyżanowski, Anna Triandafyllidou, and Ruth Wodak (eds.) Europe in Crisis? The European Public Sphere and the National Media in the Post-War Period. London: Palgrave, 2009.
- Monika Metykova and Lenka Waschková Císařová, ‘Challenges of Media Concentration: The Case of Regional Press Ownership in the Czech Republic.’ In Alec Charles and Jason Wilson (eds.) Media in the Enlarged Europe. Bristol: Intellect, 2009.