Start-Up in Stride is an intensive programme of expert business support, advice and mentoring
Primary page content
Running a new creative business or thinking about starting one?
If you live in Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark or Wandsworth then you’re invited to join Start-Up in Stride; an intensive programme of expert business support, advice and mentoring. Participants also get the opportunity to visit local workspaces and apply for funding to kickstart their plans and projects.
Delivered by creative enterprise experts from Goldsmiths’ Institute for Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship SYNAPSE programme and our social enterprise partners Do It Now Now; an award-winning organisation supporting thousands of people each year in Africa and across the UK as they build innovative and impactful solutions based on their own lived experience and creative talents.
This exciting programme consists of:
- In-depth workshops on creative entrepreneurship
- Insight sessions from guest speakers
- One-to-one mentoring
- Local workspace visits
- Pitching opportunities to secure up to £1,000 of grant funding
Participants can also enjoy:
- Access to a wide network of entrepreneurs and SME’s
- Opportunities for funded placements, internships and academic consultancy projects
- A wide range of other events and workshops taking place at Goldsmiths
- Extra support on the recruitment and management of staff
- You must live in Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth or Wandsworth
- You have a start-up idea, early-stage business or are self-employed in the creative industries
Made possible with funding and support from Stride, we kick off in January 2022, and applications are now open.
For more information or if you have any questions please email nxhub (@gold.ac.uk)