Goldsmiths' operating principles for 2022-23 have not yet been finalised but should changes be required to teaching in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will publish these as early as possible for prospective students wishing to start their programme in September 2022.
This Pre-Masters programme is aimed at postgraduate students who are considering undertaking an MA in subjects related to the cultural and creative industries, but need a year to develop or consolidate their language skills in academic English.
You'll also have the opportunity to study some background theory, and to familiarise yourself both with ways of working in British academic culture and in the standards required at Masters degree level.
If you wish to go on to study either at Goldsmiths or elsewhere in Britain you'll be given help and support in finding an appropriate programme.
If you pass the programme at the required level (a pass in all modules with an overall score of 50% or more and completion of a successful interview), you can progress onto the following MA degrees:
- MA in Arts Administration & Cultural Policy
- MA in Arts Administration & Cultural Policy: Music Pathway
- MA in Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship
- MA Cultural Policy, Relations and Diplomacy
- MA Events and Experience Management
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Social Entrepreneurship
- MA Tourism and Cultural Industry