1 year full-time
Centre for Academic Language and Literacies
Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship
Please note that this programme has been suspended for 2023-24 entry. You can explore other programmes by visiting our Course Finder.
This Pre-Masters programme is aimed at postgraduate students who are considering undertaking an MA in subjects related to the cultural and creative industries, but need a year to develop or consolidate their language skills in academic English.
You'll also have the opportunity to study some background theory, and to familiarise yourself both with ways of working in British academic culture and in the standards required at Masters degree level.
If you wish to go on to study either at Goldsmiths or elsewhere in Britain you'll be given help and support in finding an appropriate programme.
If you pass the programme at the required level (a pass in all modules with an overall score of 50% or more and completion of a successful interview), you can progress onto the following MA degrees:
- MA in Arts Administration & Cultural Policy
- MA in Arts Administration & Cultural Policy: Music Pathway
- MA in Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship
- MA Cultural Policy, Relations and Diplomacy
- MA Events and Experience Management
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Social Entrepreneurship
- MA Tourism and Cultural Industry
Contact the department
If you have specific questions about the degree, contact Margaret Remana or Marl'ene Edwin.