Goldsmiths partners with Channel Talent to host a series of webinars, showcasing interactive lectures from our academics to enhance your students’ learning.
With Channel Talent, we put on a selection of full lectures across a variety of subjects, and shorter talks in collaboration with other universities. All sessions are 1 hour in length, either a full hour with one of our academics or 3 x consecutive 20-minute sessions each with a different university. The webinars encourage students to engage and give their opinion, and allow them to hear those of other students from across the UK.
The webinars use simple PC-based technology or video conferencing equipment, and Channel Talent support schools and colleges with the set up and testing of the software.
This opportunity is primarily aimed at Year 12 and 13 students, though allowances can be made for Years 10 and 11 to participate. The content is often designed to reflect and extend on A-level/BTEC curriculum. We accept bookings from all group sizes, including a small group of interested students, a whole class, or even a whole year group.
We have the following sessions coming up next term and will update this page regularly with future events. For further information, please contact Sophie Farmer: email@example.com or 020 7896 2746.
Art and Design
Putting together a great portfolio for a HE application
- Thursday 3 October 2019, 1-1.45pm
- Suitable for Year 12 and 13 students studying (or with an interest in studying) Art and Design
What's it like studying music – 3 universities in 1 hour
- Tuesday 15th October 2019, 12.45-1.45pm
- Suitable for Year 12 and 13 students studying (or with an interest in studying) Music
Political Ideologies in Action – 3 universities in 1 hour
- Tuesday 26 November, 11.10-12.10pm
- Suitable for Year 12 and 13 students studying (or with an interest in studying) Politics