Goldsmiths is part of Realising Opportunities – a unique collaboration of 15 leading, research-intensive universities, working together to promote fair access and social mobility of students from groups under represented in higher education
Realising Opportunities (RO) at Goldsmiths offers:
- A Skills4uni online study skills module hosted by University of Birmingham
- Support for the Extended Project Qualification or the Realising Opportunities Academic Assignment
- A national student conference
- A robust programme of E-mentoring from RO university student ambassadors
- Information advice and guidance on access to graduate professions
Students who successfully complete RO will receive an alternative offer on most courses across the RO universities, usually equivalent to two A-Level grades lower than the standard published offer.
Eligible students are recruited onto the programme through a targeted schools approach.
Visit the Realising Opportunities website.