English and Creative Writing
Learn to write well, publish in leading journals, and deliver powerful public presentations.
This course is taught by international renowned academics, with extensive experience of publishing, reviewing and editing for top journals and presenting to diverse audiences.
As science is becoming truly international, researchers are faced with the challenge of publishing in established international journals. Developing a strong publication and citation track-record and effective presentational skills are major challenges for all scientists.
This course will develop your writing; ability to publish in international journals; public speaking and presenting skills. The course is flexible, tailored to your needs, and incorporates research topics relevant to your interests.
Of thousands of degree-granting universities, Goldsmiths Psychology department is in the World top 100 in the QS ranking for academic reputation. Papers by our academics are highly cited: we hold 55th place among the Worlds' Psychology departments for the number of citations published per paper.
How to Apply
Cancellations up to 14 days before the course start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. For later cancellations, or non attendance, the full course fee will be charged.
- 10% if you are taking two courses in consecutive weeks
- 20% UK students
- 25% UK Law Students Association (UKLSA) Members (those at pre-qualifying stage)
- 10% Early career solicitors/attorneys, up to 5 years post qualifying
- If five people register from the same institution for the same intake, the fifth place is free
- Goldsmiths students, staff and alumni - email us for current discounts