Samantha Farag is a lecturer in the department and a course convenor for the MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Her academic background is in cognitive behavioural and counselling psychology with an emphasis on mental wellbeing and people performance. She has previously been a Course Director for an MSc in CBT and an MSc in Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health.
She is an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with the BABCP and HCPC, and an Associate Fellow of The British Psychological Society with over 12 years of experience in private practice and the NHS managing a Talking Therapies service. She currently works in a Harley Street private practice, which focuses on clinical, corporate and sports psychology, most notably acting as specialists for the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics.
- Postgraduate Diploma in the Practice of Counselling Psychology (University of Roehampton)
- MSc. in Counselling Psychology (London Metropolitan University)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (Distinction) (University of Westminster)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Institute of Education)
- BA (Hons), (University College London)
- Associate Fellow (British Psychological Society)
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist (HCPC)
- Chartered Psychologist (BPS)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (BABCP)
- Registered Applied Psychology Practice Supervisor (BPS)
- Register of Qualifications in Test Use (BPS)