Information on the impact to our provision, buildings and facilities due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
Primary page content
Face-to-face appointments and drop-ins are no longer available, but our support teams are still working. They are responding to email and can arrange telephone, Skype or instant messenger appointments.
- Students still in halls should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- International students with questions about visa status should contact email@example.com
- Any students with wellbeing issues should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In the evening or the weekend contact Campus Support Officers
Campus is closed
Following the Government's requirement that everyone who can must stay at home, we have closed all our buildings, except for student accommodation.
There is a full guide to accessing online Library services and information.
Teaching and assessments
- All face-to-face teaching is suspended
- 16-20 March was an extra Reading Week
- Online teaching provision began w/c 23 March
- Summer term starts one week early from 20 April, with online teaching only
- May examinations cancelled
Academic colleagues are transferring as much teaching content online as possible.
We realise online delivery may not be possible for everything Goldsmiths teaches, and colleagues in practice-based departments are looking at alternative provision.
Department and programmes leaders are contacting students as soon as they can to give more details.
Covid-19 is predicted to peak in May and June, therefore we cannot continue with in-person exams and assessments. We are exploring what this means for practice-based assessments like Degree Shows.
These changes will take time for academic colleagues to address. The current priority is the move to online teaching, but will be informing students about alternative assessments as soon as possible.
Wellbeing, Disability and Careers Services
All these services remain open but can no longer offer face-to-face appointments or drop-ins.
You can contact them to request a phone, Skype or instant messenger appointment. Or email them questions.
You should check our public events calendar for the latest information on events.
Goldsmiths CCA, Curzon Goldsmiths and Club Pulse
These are now closed until further notice.
Our summer graduation ceremonies have been postponed.
We are working on providing necessary assessments to allow students to complete their degree.
Last updated 27 March