Goldsmiths Hall Fee Fund is open from Monday 29 October until 5pm on Thursday 31 January 2019. The Application and Guidance Notes, including information on how to apply, are now available below.
Goldsmiths is committed to providing students with a range of support services. This includes ensuring that a limited Hall Fee Fund is available to assist students from low-income households who have accepted a place in Goldsmiths or affiliate accommodation.
The Hall Fee Fund is open to new and existing fully-enrolled students with Home and EU fee status.
If your family has a low household income and you have accepted a place in one of Goldsmiths halls of residence, you can apply for the Hall Fee Fund to help with your accommodation fees.
Applications are assessed on individual need. An application to the Hall Fee Fund is no guarantee that an award will be made.
The Hall Fee Fund cannot assist students in private sector accommodation.
How to Apply
This is an online application submission only. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
This application form cannot be completed on a mobile device. You will need to download it on a desktop.
- Click to download the Application and guidance.
- Save the document to your personal folder.
- Populate the relevant sections of the Application with your response.
- When this is complete, check that you have answered all sections relevant to you.
- When you are sure that your Application is fully complete, please email this with your supporting documents to email@example.com.
The application deadline is 5pm on Thursday 31 January 2019.
Any award disbursement will be subject to the registration and completion of a Blackbullion module. To register, please follow the steps on the Blackbullion webpage.