Take five minutes and think about being at Goldsmiths
What is going well?
- What was your best day this term?
- What have you achieved?
- What are you looking forward to?
Is there anything you want help with?
- Are you worried about anything?
- What do you want to make better?
- Do you know how to find help?
There is lots of help available if you need it. You can talk to people at Goldsmiths, Goldsmiths Students' Union and outside organisations. Or find information and videos on the web...
Stress and anxiety
Wellbeing service and drop-in
Meet for a confidential chat with one of our friendly Wellbeing Team to talk about any personal circumstances that are affecting your wellbeing and/or your studies. Find out the drop-in times or how to book an meeting.
Dedicated Listeners (Goldsmiths Students' Union)
Dedicated listeners is a service run by students for students. Students can drop by our service and talk to a trained listener about any issue they want to.
Campus Support Officers (CSOs)
Available 6pm-6am to talk and help with anything you need on campus or in Goldsmiths accommodation.
Confidence and self esteem
Chaplains are here for everybody regardless of whatever your beliefs and practices may or may not be. We welcome anyone who wants someone to talk to, or just be with, regardless of how small or big your issue or feelings may seem to you.
The Disability Service can help you to arrange any reasonable adjustments, equipment or support you need to study effectively at Goldsmiths.
Enhancing Academic Skills
Workshops and one-to-one support in researching, writing, revision, lectures and seminars, presenting, time management and more.
Time management and procrastination
PAL - Peer Assisted Learning
A safe and confidential space where you can feel comfortable to ask questions, make mistakes, and receive advice and support from students who have been in the same position.
Thinking about changing course or leaving
The Student Centre can help with all aspects of being a student at Goldsmiths including general advice, enrolments, fees, assessments, housing and finance advice.
Details of Goldsmiths' local GP practice, sexual health clinic and how to find a dentist.
If anything is worrying you please come and talk to us:
- The Student Centre - can help with all aspects of being a student at Goldsmiths
- Wellbeing Service and drop-in - talk confidentially about any personal circumstances that are affecting your wellbeing and/or your studies
- Disability Service - can help you to arrange any reasonable adjustments, equipment or support you need to study effectively
- Campus Support Officers (CSOs) - available 6pm-6am to talk and help with anything you need on campus or in Goldsmiths accommodation
You can also go to Goldsmiths Students' Union for: