Before you apply, make sure you meet all the requirements, have any supporting documents ready, and ensure you are a Goldsmiths offer holder.
Still available for 2019 entry
It's still possible to apply for the following scholarships.
Sir William Boreman's Foundation
- be between 16 and 25 years old
- be a UK national or have 'settled status'
- live in Greenwich or Lewisham
- have a total household income of £30,000 or less.
- Daily living costs such as rent and food
- Travel costs to and from college or university
- Educational materials, books and equipment
- Childcare costs
Find more information about the Sir William Boreman's Foundation Grant on their website.
Making your application
You can apply for the majority of our scholarships via your MyGoldsmiths account. Some scholarships have a different application process, so make sure you check before creating an online account. For more information about applying for a scholarship, please read our application tips and frequently asked questions.
Please note that scholarship schemes are subject to the availability of funds, and the details are subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.