Goldsmiths Finance Department
The Finance Department, located in the Whitehead Building, has responsibility for budget preparation and monitoring, financial accounting, treasury management and control of all payments made and income received by the College. The main aims and objectives of the Department are:
- To play a leading role in the development and implementation of the College's financial strategies in support of the overall College Strategy;
- To value professionalism, integrity, quality and individual commitment;
- To set attainable standards of service and ensure that they are met;
- To be customer-orientated; responding to customers' needs and cooperating with and supporting customers;
- To help customers to interpret and make use of the information which we provide;
- To communicate effectively and to be helpful, friendly and professional;
- To provide timely, accurate and appropriate management information to the College's Senior Management Team, to all College Committees, to the College Council, to departments and to other users.
Finance Department opening hours
The Cash Office is open:
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4pm
- Other sections: 9.00-12.30pm and 1.30-5pm
Our staff will be pleased to assist by providing advice on all College-related financial matters.