Goldsmiths is in New Cross, South East London, five miles from central London.
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
- 5 minutes' walk from both New Cross and New Cross Gate stations (zone 2), on the main rail network and London Overground.
- On major bus routes including 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453.
- 10 minutes' walk from Deptford Bridge Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station.
- On the National Express coach route.
- At the junction of the A2 and the A20, on Lewisham Way.
How to get to Goldsmiths by:
Visitors with mobility difficulties
Getting around on campus
Take a virtual tour of our campus and buildings.