Goldsmiths is in New Cross, South East London, five miles from central London.
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
- 5 minutes' walk from both New Cross and New Cross Gate stations (zone 2), on the main rail network and London Overground.
- On major bus routes including 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453.
- 10 minutes' walk from Deptford Bridge Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station.
- On the National Express coach route.
- At the junction of the A2 and the A20, on Lewisham Way.
Goldsmiths can be reached from all the major airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, City and Stansted) in London. Details of how to reach Goldsmiths from these airports.
How to get to Goldsmiths by:
Visitors with mobility difficulties