To determine whether you should apply as a New or Continuing student please click here .
How to apply
- Once applications have opened, click on the link in the grey box to register and create an online account if this is the first time you are applying online.
- If you have applied for accommodation in a previous academic session then you will need to log in with the email address and password used to register previously. If you have forgotten your password please use the guide on how to reset your password (click here ).
- If you have forgotten what email address you have registered then you can email the firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you an idea of which type of email account it was. Alternatively you can reregister with an email address you have access to so that you can make an application. For a guide on reregistering (click here )
- Log in, complete and submit an online application for accommodation making sure you select the requested hall choices.
- When your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive an automated acknowledgment email confirming your application has been received. If you have not received an email within 24 hours, please contact the Accommodation Office immediately to check your application has been properly submitted.
- Please note the deadlines for applications (see above). Applications are ordered by the date received amongst other factors so please do not leave it until the last minute to apply.
- Please be aware that we receive a higher number of applications than we have places available.
- If we allocate you a place in one of our on- or off-campus halls we will send the offer via email (to the email address that you registered with). The email will have details of how to accept your place, how to agree to the terms and conditions and how to pay a deposit (using the online payment system) where applicable. Please note a deadline will be applicable, so it is important you do everything you need to do to accept the offer by this deadline.
- The largest number of offers will be confirmed in August when the majority of students will receive their results and their academic status turns UF.
- New offers will be sent out to applicants on the reserve and waiting list, depending on the availability of places.
- For students who have recently firmly accepted their academic place, please allow 48 hours for the system to update before trying to register ie. if you accept your place on a Friday 1st May, then you will need to wait until Sunday 3rd May for the system to update before you are able to make an application.
Your application status