We're back in the church for our third multi-disciplinary event including live electronics, surround sound sets, turntablism, interactive visuals and artwork.
SE London events series encompassing mediums including surround sound diffusion, AV art and experimental electronic music.
£5 on the door. Bring yr own bottle.
* Shiva Feshareki >> an experimental classical composer, researcher and turntablist who works with both electronic and acoustic sounds. Her work focuses on the physicality of sounds and exploring the sound of electricity. Winner of the 2017 British Composer Award for Innovation.
* Matthew Yee-King, Mick Grierson & Michael Zbyszynski >> Yee-King has released work on Warp Records and Rephlex records. Grierson has worked with a number of UK industrial and techno acts over a thirty year period, from Pitchshifter to Sigur Ros and Massive Attack. Zbyszynski's work spans from brass bands to symphony orchestras.
* Bruised Skies >> a cross between season 3 of Twin Peaks and John Carpenter’s experimental scores; beautifully dark, bleak and isolated in its journey throughout.
* Flow Motion vs. Hallucinator >> Host of Dub: A performance by electronic music group Hallucinator (Chain Reaction) and multi media arts group Flow Motion.
* precocious mouse >> experiments with sound on the experimental netlabel 'Brusio'. Taking influence from his native Yorkshire, he constructs pieces on the fragmentation and complexity of communication.
* Julian Henriques ("Knots & Donuts" / "Eko" / "Sonic Womb") >> filmmaker, sound artist, researcher and teacher. His credits include the feature film 'Babymother', a reggae musical and improvised short drama 'We the Ragamuffin'.
* Emmanuel Spinelli ("Electro+ (Orastie)") >> soundscape transformation, psycho-geographies, manipulations of historical data, sonic remains and memory. His soundscape study of Krakow & Auschwitz won the C.C.P. and the George Blunden travel awards.
Dates & times
If you are attending an event and need the College to help with any mobility requirements you may have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure we can accommodate your needs.