Goldsmiths is home to a vibrant and inventive research community that continues to respond to the urgent challenges of our times.
Research across Goldsmiths
Our academic departments are research-intensive hubs:
- Educational Studies
- English and Creative Writing
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship
- Institute of Management Studies
- Media, Communications and Cultural Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies
- Theatre and Performance
- Visual Cultures
From exploring the Brexit experience of British people living in Europe to understanding electronic music history, see a selection of research projects which have had a significant impact on the world around us.