Our commitments as signatories to the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers.
Researchers are vital to the future of a research-intensive university like Goldsmiths and we aim to provide good career development support for all levels of research staff.
HR Excellence in Research Award: in September 2016, we submitted our 4-year report on progress and our revised action plan for 2016-20 and retained the award, first awarded in September 2012. The scheme is based on the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers that sets out the principles for good working conditions for researchers. In the UK, the scheme is administered by Vitae.
Read our action plan and the Goldsmiths Code of Practice/Checklists for Career Management of Researchers:
HR Excellence in Research: 6 year review documents
- HR Excellence in Research - 6 Year Review Report 2019 (PDF)
- HR Excellence in Research - Action Plan 2019 - 2021 (PDF)
- HR Excellence in Research - 2017-2019 Action Plan Update (PDF)
HR Excellence in Research action plans (2012-16)
- HR Excellence in Research: Workplan 2016-2020 - Goldsmiths: Actions List (version:3/4/2017) [PDF; 3/4/2017], Goldsmiths: Actions Plan - all pages (version:3/4/2017) including priority actions, Early Career Researchers Group (previously called Concordat Implementation Group) membership [PDF; 3/4/2017]
- HR Excellence in Research: Report 2012-2016 (Four year review - Goldsmiths ) [PDF, 1/9/2016]
- HR Excellence in Research Action Plan 2014-2016 (21/01/2015)
- HR Excellence in Research Action Plan 2012-2014